I thought everyone was on the mend, right up til 11:30pm tues night when Lucas threw up all over our bed, my poor baby. There was no sleep that night, and he was sick all night right up til 3 or so. I thought he was done, but he puked all over the couch around noon wed. I spent two days doing nothing but taking care of him, scrubbing the couch and mattress and washing over and over just about every blanket, sheet, towel and clothes we had in the house. I am surprised my washing machine still works. But Lucas is better, and as a birthday miracle for me, I have not gotten the bug as of yet. What a week!
my bday plans changed a lot, and we missed the fiesta at school. But Jill assured me that while it was cute, she expected more and the performance was only about 15 min long, the n it was hanging out and eating chips and salsa, so nothing too fabulous that we missed.
So Monday is Lucas's Kindergarten assessment, we already have the time and date for his preschool graduation, its going to come up so fast! may 27th at 11:30am is his graduation. My little boy will officially be a 'big kid' going to big boy school in the fall.
I admit I am a little nervous about Kindergarten. I will be alot mroe responsible for stuff, like homework, etc. Right now, he makes it to school as much as he is not sick, but since its just preschool I don't care if he misses a day here and there for no good reason, after all, its just preschool. He misses too many days in elementary, they come after the parents, just a lot of responsibilities for him and the parents, I am a little nerve wracked about it. he will be a big kid, and learn all kinds of lovely and no so lovely 'things form the other big kids. Oh boy, the adventure is just beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment