He was out for all of 30 seconds, has a little novocaine and nitrous, and was good to go. the only thing that annyed him was the novocaine then once it wore off, he was 100 percent back to Lucas again, no stopping him. He goes in April over spring break to have the cavity work done and the spacer put in. The sapcer so his molars do not try to move forward since it will be about 5 more years til that big tooth comes in that spot and the crowns because he really has to have that much gouged out of those teeth and a crown will prevent the teeth from moving all around and hopefully we can prevent further issues. he will not lose molars til he is about 12 uyrs old, he has a long way to go.I never needed braces and either did Larry, I would love to keep it that way for Lucas as well, cause those also cost a pretty penny. Emma's tooth needed a crown too, and she has had no further issues either. crossing my fingers for Lucas.
I am amazed at how quick the school year has gone by, despite it being another full time job for me most times. He has 3 days off this week due to his teachers are conducting the Kindergarten testing for next years kids, then he has about 3 weeks of school, then Spring break, then 3 weeks of school and he is out May 25. crazy how quick that went. The Kinders get out early, the rest of the school not til June 3rd. Because having to worry about 1 and a half week more of a babysitter is much more convenient for the parents I guess. Whatever. I am sad to see Kindergarten go, nonetheless : (
I just adore the school, so happy that is where we chose to send Lucas. His teacher is the most awesome teacher I have ever known, and I will snincerely miss her being his teacher next year. I have met so many great moms and all the kids, and I love how many parent/family involvement things they have, all the volunteer opportunities. I was born to be a PTU mom, and if I did not work, I would totally be on the board. I love being involved, and in the know, and to contribute to Lucas's school and to have him know how much I care about him to want to be involved in all of it.
And last but not least! It is that time of year again!!!! Time to collect money and spare change for the Q104 Pledge for Pets Marathon! Lucas and I will be collecting Kitty Kash and Doggy Dollars now til May 11th. And NOOOOOOO, I will NOT be visiting the APL this year, no 4th dog for us! our house is full. I love my puppy boys to death, but our house is not big enough for one more creature : )
So please consider helping out a great cause. We have so much fun doing it and love to be able to help the animals, who cannot help themselves!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment