Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More dr appointments

Finally after Lucas got well I sat down with the pediatrician to discuss the fact that Lucas's constant complaining of throat and tummy pain had been going on for a year now. It started off random and intermittent, then has progressively gotten to be constant. 4 mos ago we put him back on prevacid and that has not made a difference. We upped his dosage of it last week, but its hard to tell if something like that works while he is in the middle of a stomach virus, so it is past due to go back to the pediatric gastroenterologist. i used to frequent their office when Lucas was a baby but have not been down there since he turned 1.

I really just want to know WHAT, if anything is bugging my baby anymore, and I know that bloodwork and probably an endoscopy is imminent, but it must be done. I am glad to have the appt for tomorrow at 11:20 still a lot nervous about the outcome, so we will see how it goes.

No comments: